Welcome to the Rohnert Park City Clerk's Office!
The position of City Clerk is appointed by the City Manager and operates under statutory provisions of the California Government Code, the Elections Code, and City ordinances and policies.
Responsibilities of the City Clerk’s Office:
• Acts as the records center for official actions of the City Council
• Produces agendas, minutes, and public hearing notices
• Oversees the City's Records Management Program
• Maintains the Municipal Code
• Attests and notarizes City documents
• Serves as Clerk of the City Council and Secretary of the Rohnert Park Financing Authority and City of Rohnert Park Foundation
• Administers municipal elections in cooperation with the Sonoma County Registrar of Voters
• Acts as the filing officer for campaign and economic interest statements required by the Political Reform Act
• Custodian of the City seal
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.